Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Info
Donate
Wanna Donate? Click Here

What iv gone Threw with Spyro and Cynder -.-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparx

Sparx

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-29

What iv gone Threw with Spyro and Cynder -.- Empty
PostSubject: What iv gone Threw with Spyro and Cynder -.-   What iv gone Threw with Spyro and Cynder -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:52 am

~~personlty~~
i am a young and mischievous Dragonfly. i occasionally gives out humorous dialogue and sarcastic remarks. Despite my behavior, i act like a good brother and companion to Spyro and is willing to help him on his journey. I blame Cynder for what she had done and gets freaked out by her in the beginning, but later on, i learn to trust her. i dont like Volteer's intellectual speeches because i dont understand what he says, and i get annoyed by Cyril's seemingly endless boastings.

ill tell you the rest later...im not like spyro and cynder makeing 55 page boooks lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What iv gone Threw with Spyro and Cynder -.-   What iv gone Threw with Spyro and Cynder -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:45 am

So do you guys know eachother?
Back to top Go down
Spyro
Admin
Spyro

Number of posts : 160
Xfire : Spyrothedragon1
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: y   What iv gone Threw with Spyro and Cynder -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:41 am

Yes we do...Sparx is like my adopted Brother...I was raised By DragonFlys xD but raised by myself because i wanted to find my real home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What iv gone Threw with Spyro and Cynder -.-   What iv gone Threw with Spyro and Cynder -.- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What iv gone Threw with Spyro and Cynder -.-
Page 1 of 1