Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Info
Donate
Wanna Donate? Click Here

Allied Clans

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Allied Clans Empty
PostSubject: Allied Clans   Allied Clans I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:01 pm

We need to start getting some allied clans, i have connections with FBI, and WoA (a new clan, they are pro) Basketball if you guys are interested, and g!x obviously would be another, just a thought since there is a lvl called allied clan member we might need some allied clans king
Back to top Go down

Allied Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allied Clans   Allied Clans I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 am

Okay, i will put you in charge of making alliances with those clans Razz
Back to top Go down

Allied Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allied Clans   Allied Clans I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:23 pm

ok thanks dude
Back to top Go down

Allied Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allied Clans   Allied Clans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:06 pm

ok i think we are allied with 2 clans now... -={WoA}=- and Deviant. i think it is. Blyss's clan. so yeah good job everyone, clan is looking great, cant wait to see more members join alien
Back to top Go down

Allied Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allied Clans   Allied Clans I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:00 am

I think we need an allied clan list and a place to put allied clan applications just incase some other clans are looking on our forums
Back to top Go down
Spyro
Admin
Spyro

Number of posts : 160
Xfire : Spyrothedragon1
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Allied Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allied Clans   Allied Clans I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:29 am

Make (*Ns*) an allied clan they my Freinds Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allied Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allied Clans   Allied Clans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allied Clans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: