Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Info
Donate
Wanna Donate? Click Here

How does spyro have so much power?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How does spyro have so much power? Empty
PostSubject: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:17 pm

he is a new recruit, and somehow hes adding new smilies, adding new topics on main forum page (him and cynder), and this new topic is for "Entertanment" notice the typo, and hes just adding videos of the video game spyro, like wtf Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:33 pm

oh and stop spamming posts, like its annoying to see that theres a new post, and then its just some lame video, not to be mean, like ily spyro, its just irritating
Back to top Go down
Spyro
Admin
Spyro

Number of posts : 160
Xfire : Spyrothedragon1
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: lol   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:39 pm

no read my rank....and can you plz stop voteing on things and when the votting fails can you stop revoteing....and its annoying when you call us Noobs and Call me a dick for voteing no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:11 pm

lol i didnt do any of those things Razz
Back to top Go down
Spyro
Admin
Spyro

PostSubject: Re: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:17 pm

Kill you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:19 pm

yea dude you could stop spamming with the posts... there is a lot of unnecessary posts...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:21 pm

and doom why is spyro ranked admin on this site? like u and him are the admins, wtf is with that, he is a new recruit, i should be admin not him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:23 pm

he is an admin on the site bc he is good with the forums and stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:24 pm

apparently not, all hes doing is posting spyro videos, and changing stuff to what he wants, not whats best
Back to top Go down
Spyro
Admin
Spyro

PostSubject: Re: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:36 pm

Hey i asked Doom 2 make a Entertanment Forum for me so i can post all my favret vids...if he dident want me posting videos he woulof Said no .. and i am not Changeing every thing 2 what i want...im just added stuff like the chat box and more smileys if i want to Change something i want to change i ask doom frist befor i do it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:43 pm

ok but u shouldnt have any power at all, u just got recruited 2days ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:56 am

Well scar he did just get recruited 2 days ago but thats why he doesnt have high admin on Server just on forums because he in good at this stuff even if its annoying with al lthe spyro stuff
Back to top Go down
Spyro
Admin
Spyro

PostSubject: Re: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:32 am

Hey! i heard that feww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does spyro have so much power?   How does spyro have so much power? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does spyro have so much power?
Page 1 of 1